Pfeifer Industries is your complete source for timing belts and timing belt pulleys. All of our timing belt pulleys are proudly designed and manufactured at our facility in the USA.
Custom timing belt pulley manufacturing is our specialty for either prototype or production run pulleys. Our manufacturing expertise focuses on producing non-standard precision belt drive pulleys for the industrial, construction, recreational, and racing industries. Pfeifer Industries stocks an extensive inventory of:
- 5mm HTD timing belt pulleys (17 Tooth through 200 Tooth)
- 5mm PowerGrip GT timing belt pulleys (16 Tooth through 200 Tooth)
- 8mm HTD timing belt pulleys (14 Tooth through 140 Tooth)
- 8mm PowerGrip GT2 timing belt pulleys (22 Tooth through 140 Tooth)
- 8mm PolyChain GT timing belt pulleys (14 Tooth through 140 Tooth)
- 14mm PolyChain GT timing belt pulleys (30 Tooth through 60 Tooth)
- Other pitches and timing belt profiles available upon request
With our talents focused on producing custom cog belt pulleys, we are effective in engineering and manufacturing both standard and non-standard shaft/hub connection devices for our cog belt pulleys. We place additional emphasis on producing precision, light weight, quick change shaft/hub mounting devices used with our timing belt pulleys for the racing industry.
As a master distributor for Continental ContiTech, we inventory a large amount of timing belts and can fulfill any other mechanical power transmission belting needs. In addition, we are able to slit (cut) timing belts to both industry standard and non-standards widths. Pfeifer Industries also distributes Gates, Opti Belt, Mitsuboshi (MBL) and Goodyear (Veyance Technologies, Inc.) products.
Pfeifer Industries’ area of expertise is timing belt pulley manufacturing, however we have the capabilities and knowledge to perform many other types of machining projects. Our specialties include:
- Conceptual Engineering (design, engineering and manufacturing from a customer’s back of the napkin idea)
- Reverse Engineering
- CNC Gear Hobbing
- CNC Turning
- CNC Milling