SynchroForce – CXA Timing Belts
SynchroForce - CXA Timing Belts For Medium Duty Applications
Thanks to their enhanced compounding, SynchroForce medium duty timing belts open up completely new areas of application. With their smooth-running properties they allow highly efficient, reliable and durable drive solutions. To optimally meet the performance requirements of today’s industry, the SynchroForce CXA timing belts are designed for high torques and low belt speeds up to 25 m/s.
Timing Belt Profiles and Timing Belt Pitches (Currently Available)
- 8mm HTD
- 14mm HTD
- 8mm STD
- 8mm CTD
- 14mm CTD
- Electrically conductive according to ISO 9563
- Moderately resistant to oils, unaffected by tropical climates
- Suitable for temperatures ranging from -20 °C to +100 °C according to application
- SynchroForce CXA timing belt has a aramid tension member for high torques
Areas of Application
SynchroForce CXA timing belts were specially developed for the continuous transmission of torques at low speeds.
Timing Belt Calculators
Pfeifer Industries has developed a online calculator for identifying the correct timing belt length for your application and/or for calculating shaft center to center distances.
A downloadable calculator from Continental ContiTech is also offered that allows the end-user to calculate which timing belt is best suited for their application.
Timing Belt Lengths and Widths (Currently Available)
- SynchroForce – CXA HTD - 8mm (Timing Belt Lengths and Widths)
- SynchroForce – CXA HTD - 14mm (Timing Belt Lengths and Widths)
- SynchroForce – CXA STD - 8mm (Timing Belt Lengths and Widths)
- SynchroForce – CXA CTD - 8mm (Timing Belt Lengths and Widths)
- SynchroForce – CXA CTD – 14mm (Timing Belt Lengths and Widths)